In conjunction with lawyers, tax advisers and company managers, we can offer the following advantages to non-resident individuals and companies:-
- By providing local business services to international trading ventures, management and control of the company outside your jurisdiction can be demonstrated thus limiting the company’s possible exposure to punitive taxes.
- The independence of our administration facilities can be used to minimise the risk of any attempt by a Revenue authority to impose so called transfer-pricing anti avoidance legislation.
- The service that we organise is efficient in enabling tax effective trading and investments (including land and properties) by demonstrating our in depth administration of offshore structures. Not only can tax on income be reduced and often eliminated, but capital gains, wealth and inheritance tax can be similarly addressed.
- We assist in the administration of offshore structures for clients resident in most countries throughout the world.
- We structure entities for asset protection and the sheltering of death duties.
We offer a professional and efficient service with full confidentiality. We are also able to provide genuine business and commercial facilities to support any trading or investment operation carried on through an offshore entity and to give real substance to these operations.
With experienced professional advice and ongoing monitoring our offshore structures can offer protection from the harsh fiscal regimes prevailing in most major industrialised countries. Properly operated offshore structures offer a combination of confidentiality, efficient support services, tax reduction and asset protection
Morocco has many advantages as Atax haven.
- The company’s business can be administered and managed therefrom without attracting Moroccan taxes.
- A bank account in the company’s name can be opened with unobtrusive due diligence.
- Monies can be kept in most major currencies.
- Debit and credit cards are available.
- Moroccan banks are bound to confidentiality, there being no automatic exchange of information with other jurisdictions.
- Court orders will only be granted in respect of serious crimes.
- Bank accounts can be opened in the name of a company incorporated in many jurisdictions throughout the World.
- Moroccan Tax Exempt companies for asset holding purposes may be formed outside of the Free Zone. The tax exemption is for 15 years, there being an annual levy of $500.
- Moroccan Tax Exempt companies for trading purposes may be formed within the Free Zone. The tax exemption is for 5 years, there being no annual levy. Thereafter, tax exemption may be renewed. It is however necessary to rent an office in the Free Zone for these types of companies.
- It is not necessary to file any audited accounts for Moroccan Tax Exempt companies.
- Accommodation and labour are cheap and plentiful for companies that wish to manufacture or conduct business activities from within the Free Zone.
- Goods entering or leaving the Free Zone for exportation as well as those obtained in the zone or that remain there, shall be exempt from all duties and taxes.
- Free trade agreements have been signed with several countries to include the European Union, United States, Turkey as well a some Arab countries.