We aim to keep our clients free of all the difficulties described in the technical information section below. For this reason we offer a complete service including:
- Professional guidance with regard to the most appropriate structure in any given circumstances.
- Organising external statutory management and liaising with same.
- Ongoing operational management.
- The selection and opening of a suitable bank account in the company’s name and ongoing liaison between the bank and the client.
- Acting as signatory to the company’s bank account.
- Acquisition of offshore debit and credit cards.
- International tax planning and advice.
- Physical presence in a staffed office rather than a mere registered office. (This is important because it establishes a genuine intent and ability to trade and operate from outside the home country)
- Shared or exclusive use of telephone, fax, e-mail and computer services.
- Automatic telephone and fax re-direction.
- Assistance in seeking an executive director if required.
- Secretarial facilities, collection and re-direction of post.
- Typing, invoicing and assistance with contracts.
- Bookkeeping and accounting.
- Arranging board meetings and assisting with the preparation of comprehensive minutes on all major management and investment decisions.
- Corporate and individual courtesy arrangements.
- Comprehensive legal representation through our lawyers and tax consultants, who specialise in private and corporate business.
- Document translation service.
- Visas for temporary visits when necessary.
- Trading opportunities and introductions to lawyers and accountants.
- Meet and Greet service for all clients visiting Tangier.